In this article:
Alerts can be viewed from several different places in the system.
- The station home screen will display the alerts linked to vehicles at the station you're signed into. The V/S Alerts list in the middle of the page will display the most recent alerts. Older alerts that haven't been closed can be viewed by clicking the "# Alerts" button next to each unit.
- The Open Alerts page can be accessed from Vehicle & Station > Alerts > View Open Alerts. Since you can view all alerts across all stations, this is the preferred view for many officers and maintenance crews.
- The Alert Archive can be access from Vehicle & Station > Alerts > Alert Archive. Search all alerts - open and closed by station, unit, category, user, date range, and more.
Updating & closing alerts
- Find the alert you wish to update, edit, or close from the station home page, Open Alerts page, or Alert Archive.
- Click Add Comment to add a note / update to the alert.
- If you wish to edit or close the alert, click Edit. Add notes, costs, and/or attachments. Indicate whether you wish to close the alert in the ALERT STATUS section. To send a notification to specific users, click Yes under the SEND NOTIFICATION section.
- Click Save.